-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thanks for Help With Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Bundt, Albert E SGM RET" <albert.bundt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:38:01 -0700

Darrington will never have a real large population. Only one if that mill left.
When I was young there were 540 residents most who lived outside of town and
they were constantly trying to get an MD after Old Man Adams died out on them.
He came in the early days married an Indian and lived out his years there. It
is a fantastically beautiful place between all the mountains like the end of
the trail.