-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thank you - fire update

  • From: "BashfulBob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:31:18 -0500

Vegas is a whole lot browner desert then AZ cowboy and it blows cold through
there

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message and attachment(s), if any, is intended for the sole use of the
individual and/or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or authorized to receive
this on behalf of the addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not
use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any part
thereof. If you have received this in error, please immediately advise the
sender by e-mail and delete this information and all attachments from your
computer and network. Thank you.