-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Taskbar clock

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:12:12 -0500

First... when you place the mouse over the other items in the notification
area, does the pop up come up?
Second... have you restarted the computer? Sometimes you have something that
you ARE or WERE running that just screws with your system temporarily. Restart
the system and it often clears it up (assuming its not a setting you touched).

======================================
= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= YAHOO: SirTroth