-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Task ber

  • From: Jerry <jebarr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:36:41 -0600

You don't want the double arrow to the left of your programs. You want to
get the double vertical arrow that appears when you hover your mouse cursor
on the top of the task bar (where your open programs sit). This by default
in XP home is the blue bar at the bottom (now) of your screen. Once you get
the cursor to change into a double vertical arrow, just left click and hold
down and drag your mouse down until the task bar changes into one row again.
Just make sure you have unlocked your taskbar first like was previously
mentioned. Then lock it again after getting one row back and you should be
ok then.

Thanks- Jerry