-=PCTechTalk=- Re: TRYng to remove program thru control panel

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:36:40 -0400

There should be an install log somewhere, probably in your Temp folder, that
contains additional info (arguments) on why the install failed.  If we can
track down that extra info, it will likely lead to the fix.  The extra info
should look something like the following:

"The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package.
This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2753. The
arguments are: eplgOutlook.dll, ,
=== Logging stopped: 11.11.2007 8:56:01 ==="

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php