-=PCTechTalk=- Re: TEST

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ~OoO~ <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:57:20 -0700

The more pertinent question might be "WHAT did you do in your settings??"
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 ==========<[0]>===========
 Sunday  2/26/2006  12:56:43 PM

 "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its
warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

 -- Thucydides

==========<[O]>==========
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:00:03 -0500, ~OoO~ wrote:
|  Hmm... interesting... no funny marks anymore! Could I have finally
|  done something right in my settings?
|
|  ---Troth
|
|  On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:58:42 -0500, ~OoO~ wrote:
| |  test test test test test test test test test test test test
| |  test  test test test test test test test test test test test
| |  test test  test test test test test test test test test test
| |  test test test  test test test test test test test test test
| |  test test test test  test test test test test test test test
| |  test test test test test  test test test test test test test
| |  test test test test test test  test test test test test test
| |  test test test test test test test  test test test test test
| |  test test test test test test test test  test test test test
| |  test test test test test test test test test  test test test
| |  test test test test test test test test test test  test test
| |  test test test test test test test test test test test  test
| |
| |
| |  On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:18:37 -0500, Don wrote:
| | |  Yes it is.  Now a days almost everything has a small
| | |  computer in    it... your car, your fancy washer and dryer,
| | |  your programmable    microwave oven, even sewing machines.
| | |
| | |
| | |  Don
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |  --
| | | <Please delete this line and everything below.>
| | |
| | |  To unsub or change your email settings:
| | |  //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
| | |