-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sharons in a fuss ...cause she just cant cuss

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 16:27:03 -0800

I'm not the best speller in the group<BG>
but I do try not to use words I would not like my young children to hear.

With the advent of computer technology who knows when they may be able to
read old email and have it spoken.
Yes it already exist, I just don't use it.

But I like to set a good example for them, that way when I say
we don't use that type of language, they won't be able to say;
"But you do" ;>)

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 08/12/2002 at 12:13 PM L. Cruz wrote:

I think we all do, which is why we have no (or hardly none) problem with
language in this group!  We may refer to strong words, but never actually
spell them out!!! <g>

Lil