-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Search-links.net and problematic javascript

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:16:13 -0600

There might be something in the registry that activates on the next boot
that is caused by the removal from ad-ware and reinstitutes the hijack
program.

You will have to get a program that opens up the registry and tells you what
is in there like "RegCleaner" and I do not mean "ReClean".

Just a guess
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you