-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Scan Disk help for xp

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:00:08 -0500

Well, I am giving up for now.  I cannot figure out how to stop this scan
disk from trying to run every time i start computer up, but then it does not
really run.  Been trying to fix this for two hours now.  Whatever it is
doing, now my computer will not let me restore to an earlier restore point.
It is blocking my restore function.
christy