-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Saving E-mail Folders using Outlook Express

  • From: "Irene Uys" <ireneuys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:08:45 +0200

Hi Cris

No, I've never had Outlook on my PC.

Regards
Irene Uys
----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I wonder if someone can answer this!!
I could have sworn that I have exported messages fine before this way - =
and my address book.
I have never had just plain outlook on my computer until=20
recently.
I just 'tested' export to see what happened - or what to=20
tell you to do. As I recall, there was a way to browse to a=20
place on your computer - to a folder, to export them to.=20
BUT - now, I get this same response you say you get. Am I=20
mistaken? or is it because I now have Outlook on my=20
computer? This makes NO sense to me!!!
do you also have outlook on your computer?
Can anyone without outlook check to see what response they get?
My response actually says it will export to Outlook or=20
Microsoft exchange. I guess I must have that on here too=20
now!! LOL wonder what it is!!!
sorry it didn't work for you. Maybe we can figure this out=20
with someone elses help!!
Cris
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Irene Uys