-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SPELL CHECKS IN OTHER LANGUAGES

  • From: "don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:56:59 -0500

If his correspondence is done via MS Word or similar product he should be
able to do it.  Word supports various languages.  Try this link:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA011305121033.aspx?pid=CL100636481033

or, if broken try:  http://tinyurl.com/ysw4hy

Also if you will open MS Word, press F1 and then search for   spell check
you will get several related topics.

Don