-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:54:25 -0500

I have not noticed that but I don't shut down and boot up on a regular
basis.  My computer is slow to do other things though and that has not
changed.  I just blame it on dialup!  The one thing I have noticed lately is
how slow it is to change my preferences in Screensavers but that has been
the case for quite a while.
Sandi