-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP2--more question

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 07:50:12 -0700

Some one else from another list asked this question...it wasnt mine.
Thanks for you ideas
ml
From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:37:24 -0700

Been watching threads on this subject on several lists..one wanting to know
if this updat is REALLY a necessary thing. . somewhere I saw it WILL be
required as of April next year..you have to download..or???
So is it REALLY necessary..

ml