-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SENT filtering on OE 6

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:39:45 -0400

Oh Lacey,
You are correct, after I sent my message I started to think about the 'from'
category.  I use it but I never wanted to keep something from me.  However, I
think the person setting the rules may be making one common mistake.  After you
fill out the 'from', then fill out specified folder, name the rule, click on
apply......here is the common error, in order to move it from a folder already
in the computer, he must click on 'apply' again.  The first apply sets the rule
for all incoming email from this point on, & the second apply finds the
messages already in his email program & moves them to the folder.

Hope this helps,
Jan