-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Running spybot while using email??

  • From: sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:09:49 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, you can most certainly run Ad-Aware or Spybot while doing your email or
pretty much any app... however, doing so might, depending on your system's
processor and capabilities, slow down the process... meaning, the scan will
take longer. No big deal though.
Also, if something Ad-Aware or Spybot finds infected is hooked to the program
you are using, you'll have to shut down that app before Ad-Aware or spybot can
remove it.
---Troth