-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Rick hits the subject line

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:31:38 -0700

Thanks GMan. I'm wondering if you are reading into my 'suggestion', re-
the original subject line, a little more than there really was. There
was the question of mild embarrassment which was not of 'high soreness',
but as much to the frequency with which the subject line kept
re-appearing!  I don't keep most mail so can't count the number of times
it did pop up, but it seemed to go on for ever. LOL.  Of late there has
been a plethora of incoming mail from PCTT, and I regret to say that I
have gotten used to grouping them by subject line and deleting them,
unread! Not really a good idea, but there is little option.  I would
hate to leave this list, It is really great.

Thanks for all you do with you spoon etc. LOL

Sincerely,

Rick H