-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Removing Vista and Installing XP

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 01:06:06 -0400

HB,
    You can rest easy.  Both procedures are a walk in the park and we'll be
right here to guide you in any part where you feel guidance is warranted.
Just be sure to save your Vista disk (or restore disk) so that when Vista is
ready for prime time (I'm suggesting that will be when Vista SP1 is
released), you can upgrade.  (and we'll be here to help with that, too)
:O)

Peace,
GMan