-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Recycle bin

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:28:24 -0800

Hi Mihir,
here is a link to a good free utility for adding things to the right click;

Context Magic v1.1.b3 (Free Edition)
http://www.contextmagic.com/menu-extension/
Context Magic is a Windows Explorer shortcut menu extension that greatly=
 extends functionality of the standard Send To menu and allows to manage=
 files and folders with a few mouse clicks. To bring it up, just=
 right-click a file or folder in the Windows Explorer, and point to Context=
 Magic in the pop-up menu.
++
Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 3/1/2005 at 10:42 AM mihir wrote:

Dear Troth,

Thanks for your mail. I could create a Zip Folder on my desktop but how
do I modify my Send To menu to include this Zip folder. Can you pl.
advice.

Regards,

Mihir