-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Recommend a calendar?

  • From: Tricia <lafalot7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:52:01 -0400

I use Active Desktop Calendar. It has a nice interface and you are
able to keep your calendar - with 2 months ahead or some other
configuration. I like it's ease of use and that it's not a program in
the sense that as soon as you sit down at your pc, the desktop will
have your calendar with tasks and events right in front of you. If I
am working in a program and need to check a date, I just minimize the
screen and there is my calendar. It saves me from having to open
another program to check m y schedule.

http://www.xemico.com/adc/

Tricia