-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Rebate info included.....

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:30:46 -0800

Hi Rose,
that is very generous of you.

Credit for you, to me is very important to often on the web we see others
hard work quoted.

I feel that we should always credit the author of documents like yours,
especially if we are posting it to a group or newsletter.

I used your method for applying for my Avery lable rebate tonight to get my
photo paer free.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 27/12/2003 at 5:30 PM TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thank you... I am flattered, you are too kind.

If I ever finish this... polish it..and or .... do an E-Book..I will send it
to  you to share....
Credit is not as important as helping people.

Thanks,
Rose
Las Vegas