-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Read only files

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:31:37 -0700

cristy, you have to import the files (or copy them, I don't remember) from
the cd/rw back to your computer before you can do any editing at all.  When
you click on the file and go to properties and it says read only, uncheck
that and check the archive box, then apply.  You can do this to eah
individual file as you need them, or there is a program that is supposed to
convert them only.  This came up right around the time Andy got mad and quit
the list, about a year ago.  (he was real smart too)  I can probably find it
if you're interested ~Glo