-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Processor speed Glen & Suzanne

  • From: "Sylvia" <sylviam@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:45:18 -0600

Hi Glen,

 I have another question...
How do I go into the Bios like you wrote?

[snip]
You can also go into Bios and look. This only works on
puters newer than approxiametly 1999.

One other method.
Download the free Belarc advisor will give you every
information you want about your computer.

Link.
http://www.belarc.com/Programs/advisor.exe

and Suzanne... I did download both the suggested proggies. I like both! The
Belarc really tells you ALL that is on my puter.

For my friends, I think the one Suzanne sent will probably give them the
info they need! I am impressed with both.

http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.htm