-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Printer Problem Canon C530 Multipass

  • From: "Tempting2Taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:40:23 -0700

It's garbled like if you writing the tops of letters only and putting 8 rows of
those letter tops under each other to form a word.
I tried going to the website to download another driver yesterday but, I could
never get the connection to go through...guess the site was down or
something...but, I'll try that and see what happens.  I couldn't test out
another printer because the other printer she had didn't have any ink...:(

From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Printer Problem Canon C530 Multipass
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 00:22:31 -0400

When you say garbled, do you mean like blurry of fuzzy on the ink? Or, do
you mean garbled symbols and signs... like its printing jibberish? If you
mean the garbled symbols, you may want to reinstall the drivers. Sometimes
incorrect drivers will cause this. One path to check. I know you said you
did that. But, some things to look at, make sure it's the correct Canon
model. If you haven't done so already, go to the Canon site and download the
latest driver for the 530.

If you mean the blurry or fuzzy print, like smudging, check that there's no
loose paper shredding in where the paper comes out from... or even where it
goes in. Open up any "jam-access" doors and see if there's anything there
holding the paper.

---Troth