-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Plain Text in OE

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 08:25:49 -0700

Hi Doug,
Here is last weeks critical update;

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-020
Security Update for Microsoft Internet Explorer:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=162766

WHY WE ARE ISSUING THIS UPDATE
A number of security issues have been identified in Microsoft Internet
Explorer that could enable an attacker to compromise your Microsoft
Windows(R)-based systems and then take a variety of actions.
For example, an attacker could run programs on a computer used to view the
attacker's Web site. This
vulnerability affects computers that have Microsoft Internet Explorer
installed. (You do not have to be using Internet Explorer as your Web
browser to be affected by this issue.)
You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.

Impact:     Allow an attacker to execute code of their choice
Max Risk:   Critical

PRODUCTS AFFECTED
Internet Explorer 5.01
Internet Explorer 5.5
Internet Explorer 6.0

http://www.mwn.ca/ UPDATED 05/06/03
See my Anti-Virus pages  UPDATED 05/06/03
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 09/06/2003 at 4:09 PM Doug wrote:

Ahhhhh, yep, I haven't updated mine for a while, anyone know a place to get
the upload, somewhere, where you don't have to let them know your inside
leg measurement and what you had for breakfast  LOL
Doug.

Providing information for the town of Torrevieja on the Costa Blanca
http://www.TorreviejaInformation.com