-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Photos

  • From: Jo Ann <bookworm54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:51:38 -0400

Sandi,

What resolution were your photos? Most of the groups seem to have a size
limit. Use about 640x480 res. and it will be easier, but it does take a
while on dial-up. To attach them, click the browse button for each
photo, find your picture and double click on the file, which attaches
it, when you've attached all you want, then click add now.

Jo Ann