-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PhotoShop tutorials

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 13:05:18 -0300

Yessss please!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Roger
To: PCTT
Sent: 2008-08-16 12:40
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- PhotoShop tutorials

Are there any graphic artists in the house? Links to graphics type tools pop
up in my RSS feeds and some seem to be very impressive. If anyone wants them
I'll be glad to post them. If there is no interest I won't bother!
http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with
which I will not put."
  - Sir Winston Churchill