-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Pccillin Firewall (was Deleted Mail)

  • From: "Lee Rhodes" <lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:21:05 -0700

Thanks for informing us of that Christy, I wasn't aware of it. I know my new
computer had it on it, but nothing was said about a firewall and I really
hated those annoying pop-ups all the time so I took it off and installed
Norton's System Works 2002 and zone alarm.  I prefer the maintenance
programs in Systems Works anyway.
Lee Rhodes  lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx