-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Outlook - WinXP exclusive email program

  • From: spuse_scrise@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 00:12:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
   You made me more curious about Control Panel. In Control Panel > View >
List, I see listed on columns '... Java, Keyboard, Mail, Mouse, Network
Connections ...'. When I stop with the mouse on 'Mail' option, the pop-up
description shows 'Microsoft Office Outlook Profiles'. Is this different from
normal or usual Control Panel?
   Yes, please, I would like specific instructions on using System Restore. I
don't remember exactly when I did the mistake with Yahoo! program - I think it
was about a couple of weeks ago.

Stefan