-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Outlook Express - urgent help request

  • From: "Tech Rose" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:46:38 -0800

Hope you have already gotten the help you need. as it is afternoon now in
the west.  I just opened my email.

The OE Help file can help you walk through it.

Your first step is Tools and then accounts and add Mail.. from there it is
pretty much fill in the blanks.  If you need smtp and pop 3 info. Look up
the info from an existing account and copy it.
To get to an existing account.  You to to Tools, Accounts and then highlight
an account and then press properties.  You may want to do this step first.
Check each tab on the account and write down the info, smtp, pop3,
connection..

When  you have finished setting up a new account, go to Tools, Accounts,
highlight the account and then Properties and review the settings.

Have fun,
Rose
Las Vegas