-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Ok; Spring Cleaned and now need to

  • From: bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:10:13 EDT

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:10:26 EDT HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx writes:
> In a message dated 4/25/2003 9:28:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> Cosmic@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > Yepp lol I had to use X-Setup; but so far that seems to work :)
> > Thanx All .
>
> Cosmic,
> I have the same problem.  What is X-Setup?

From http://www.xteq.com/products/xset/index.html:
[quote]
Xteq X-Setup is a so-called "hacker" or "tweaker" program. It allows
you to change settings that are normally hidden deeply in some
configuration-files like the registry fast and easily.

X-Setup offers several advantages, making it the "ultimate tool for
black belt system tuning". It's runs on *any* Windows version (incl.
XP), is clutter-free, easy to use, extensible, powerful, covers any
aspect of your computer and has more configuration options than any
other tweaker.
[endquote]
A full list of features is listed on
http://www.xteq.com/products/xset/features.html

It's installed as a Control Panel applet, so there's no huge program
to slow you down.  It's free for non-commercial use.  Visit
http://www.xteq.com to obtain it.

--
BOB in jersey at Juno dot com