-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Off Topic (Prayer request)

  • From: "ted" <ted.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:15:35 -0000

"Those of you in the group who pray"

i thought about this on wednesday and considered responding and,
in the end, didn't.
we all pray !
a lot of us just don't know who or what we are praying to, and
it's mostly for
ourselves; but thank-goodness [another prayer] now and again
something happens which make us turn our thoughts in another
direction.
i was thinking of you; i prayed for you.
ted
--------------------------
From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Off Topic (Prayer request)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:02:46 -0500

Neil,

I am one of those members who are usually offended by religion,
however your
polite and discrete request for prayers and taking your replies
to private
email show a respect for others that is typically missing from
the more
vocal and fanatical members of the religious community.

I am glad to hear that Angel is doing better.  I hope she is
able to come
home soon.  Keep us informed.

Don

From: "Ange" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:51:48 -0000

Sure thing Neil ~ will take it to our church prayer group who
meet in an
hour.

Love & God bless
Ange x