-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT - Weather

  • From: "Ange" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:45:34 +0100

I totally admit to it.
Until I got severe sunburn and heat stroke at 18 after doing my exams I was
fine.  I've not been able to tolerate high temps since and that's without
the humidity.  But don't ask me what the humidity is ~ it takes me all my
time to register the temp. lol

Ange
Faith_unlimited
Locustchewed ...under restoration!!¿!!