-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT Re: Stupidity (formaly "Search" doesn't work in Win XP)

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janet <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:49:34 -0700

I'm always watching even if I'm quiet.  That's the job we do here.  This list
has great people so I and my Mods rarely ever have to say anything.
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 ==========<[0]>===========
 Thursday  5/4/2006  4:48:41 PM

 Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you will help them
become what they are capable of becoming.

 -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

==========<[O]>==========
On Thu, 4 May 2006 20:55:46 +0100, Janet wrote:
|  Someone rattle your playpen did they?  d;^P  I would otherwise
|  agree = that it's necessary to communicate. =20
|
|  Janet
|

|  ----- Original Message -----=20
|  From: "Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
|

| |  I think this is really good advice.  People occasionally chide
| |  me about =
| |
|  the use=20
| |  of <laugh> <chuckle> <G> and emoticons like  d;^P  but the
| |  truth is =
| |
|  I have=20
| |  far, far fewer problems of misinterpretation since adopting
| |  them many =
| |