-=PCTechTalk=- Re: O.T. Please---

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:43:21 -0500

And thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers.  It looks like she has
ITP which is usually a temporary condition where by the immune system is
effected.  Can be chronic but chances are it is not.
She is better today and should be home tonight.  I am better too!!
Love to my pctechtalk family,
Sandi