-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT: Lat / Long calculator?

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 18:10:23 -0700

Hi MNL,
Heads up display, I found it in Avionix;

Aerodyne HUDIS Heads-Up Display Information System
http://www.avionix.com/headsup.html

The Aerodyne HUDIS is the most affordable Heads-Up Display System on the
market. It easily interfaces to your existing Static line, Pitot line, and
GPS or Loran systems. The 6 inch diagonal glass display screen shows
airspeed or vertical speed, GPS crosstrack, Distance, Groundspeed, and
Altitude. As an option, an additional external interface even allows HUDIS
to display Course Deviation Indications from your VOR/ILS. Because it's
Heads-Up it makes your flying much easier and safer. Two working modes can
be selected (En Route/NAV or Approach/ILS), and two special functions can
display markers in IAS & ALT indicators. The display can be mounted flush
into the aircraft's dash or above it. The control box performs the
measurements of IAS & ALT data delivered by internal pressure transducers
and a single RS 232C output from most any GPS or Loran. Our price includes a
full installation kit and documentation.

HOT TIP!! I am impressed with this low cost Heads-Up Display. Now the
average aircraft owner can enjoy the same benefits that corporate and
military pilots enjoy in their Heads-Up Displays! ...Jim

Aerodyne HUDIS Heads-Up Display Information System
(Reg. $6,995) Special!............................. $6,689
Aerodyne HUDIS optional Co-Pilot Heads-Up Display for use with the above
system.
(Reg. $2,995) Special!............................. $2,889
~~~~

Mike

On 20/10/2002 at 7:43 PM Master NetLord wrote:

EEEEEUUUUUUUU   Now *there's* an idea....Heads up display!

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

Master NetLord
Cincinnati, Ohio