-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT: I am a big fan of "The Green Hornet" and other superhero movies, but I am providing this PSA to save you some money (And this was not the worst review)

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 09:37:16 -0600

Larry, this will most certainly let you know about how old I am but I
remember listening to The Green Hornet on the radio when I was a kid.  Later
when I was in college I had a good friend who was a music major.  When she
played  The Flight of the Bumble Bee  I immediately identified it as The
Green Hornet.  Same with The Lone Ranger and his theme music.  She was
amused!!!
Ahhh--Nostalgia!!!
Sandi (not a musical bone in my body unfortunately)
P.S.  Sorry folks!  A slow day for computer problems.  Which, by the way, my
last two inquiries have not been addressed.  And I forget now what they
were.
superhero movies, but I am providing this PSA to save you some money (And
this was not the worst review)

> =20
>
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703583404576079380583445042=
> .ht