-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT -- Dryer Help

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:59:54 -0700

Tom and everybody, the Kenmore does open from the top but no way
to get in lint trap so I huffed and puffed and got the thing
moved.

Most of the pen was in the flexible hose.  Reached my hand up and
the round fan type thingie revolved okay and I couldn't feel the
other part of the pen so I AM thinking the fan type thingie broke
it and it is sitting down at the bottom of the flexible hose which
goes under the house and to the vent outside.

Not going to worry about it because there is no way top half of
pen could be touching a heating element.  I did find one other
problem -- flexible hose is split so I will be using duct tape to
fix it (the miracle cure for all women).

Also dryer is now vacuumed and very clean.  Lesson learned --
don't have stuff on top of dryer especially if it rolls!!!

Judith