-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OE---repair?

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:21:31 -0800

I have a firewall..besides Windows one..I don't know a THING about Windows
firewall..where it is or how to get to it?? BUT I didn't tell it to let IE
go to places either but IE worked..puzzled???
ml
From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:21:28 -0800

Where did you download FROM? I would like replacement info just to have on
hand....IN case. I recently tried to install SP2 and it compromised OE..I
couldn't send or recieve mail after instalation.