-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norman Antivirus

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:10:32 -0500

Ummmmmmm  Norman AV?   I don't think I've ever heard of that program <G>
 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Õ¿Õ¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the
occasional miracle, followed by a good bottle of beer.

 ~~  Anonymous

   -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:42:19 -0500, Gman wrote:

|  I'm fixin' ta git reddy ta redo my entire system (two multi-boot
|  physical drives with 3 OS's each), so maybe it's a good time to
|  give Norman a spin around the block and see what it has to offer.
|  Do they have a downloadable trial I could toss on one of these for
|  testing?
|
|  Peace,
|  Gman
|  http://www.bornagainamerican.org
|
|  "The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask"

| |
| |  I likewise have always heard of Norman, but have never tried
| |  it. I don't want to sell Norman to customers and find out later
| |  that they're having trouble or getting viruses due to a bad
| |  product.
| |