-=PCTechTalk=- Re: New worm, download Microsoft patch?

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:58:53 -0400

Go to Windows Update on your START menu, click it and let it do its thing.
If there is any updates you need they will be listed there.  IF you have
already installed an update, it will not be listed there, so you couldn't
download it again... at least not by accident.

Please note that Windows Update and the new Microsoft Update will
auto-update only CRITICAL updates.  Other less important items will set on
the shelf waiting for you to log on manually.

Don