-=PCTechTalk=- Re: New to XPPro

  • From: brenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:15:22 -0700

Hi there Don,

To find the Temporary Internet Files you need to first make sure that you
can see all files.  Open Windows Explorer, Tools - Folder Options, and then
go to the second tab named View, and under 'Hidden Files and Folders'
select Show hidden files and folders.

Then, in Windows Explorer, navigate to the Documents and Settings folder.
Click on your profile directory (usually the account name that you log on
with), and go to Local Settings.  In there you will find your Temporary
Internet Files.

Path normally is:
C:\Documents and Settings\<your account>\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files

Hope this helps...  : - )

Betty Renz
S.i. Systems Ltd.
http://www.sisystems.com  - Contract I.T. Professionals on Demand
Direct Phone: 403-303-6274

                      "Don Briggs"

                      <donbriggs@xxxxxxx>         To:       "# PCTechTalk@Free"
<PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                    cc:

                      pctechtalk-bounce@fr        Subject:  -=PCTechTalk=- New
to XPPro
                      eelists.org

                      12/12/2003 11:46 AM

                      Please respond to

                      pctechtalk

Hi Group,
I am new to XPPro and cannot seem to find my Temporary Internet files so
that I can delete them to clean up my system. Can anyone shed some light as
to where they are?
Don Briggs