-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla (was www.protonic.com)

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 00:25:28 -0400

You're never going to believe this Linda....but I'm right behind you!!  <laugh>
 Feel me breathing on your neck??  ;-]

I loaded two programs today.  One is a program called MyIE which is a neat
little "addon" that sort of organizes IE and allows you to have tabs of
windows.  I use it for maintenance -- I have the first tab set as my ISP logon
screen.  The second tab is Freelists logon screen.  You can have several more.
That way I can flip easily between tabs to do work on lists, etc.  So far, it
works great for the purpose intended and it doesn't affect or change IE in any
way.  Best news...........it's free <G>

I also loaded Mozilla.  Been playing around with it for a little while now.  I
agree it's fast.  Lots of flexibility so far..........but not crazy about
having to load such things as Macromedia, etc.    Did you download the
calander??   The holidays for it?   The calander seems to work fine in my
limited look -- I can't figure out how to load the holidays yet.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,