-=PCTechTalk=- Re: More QUESTIONS

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:48:52 -0500

Hi Thanks  for the link.

It seems, after scanning the article on your link, that the difference
between paging and pre-fetch is that paging is done when the application
(whatever is in use) and prefetch loads up programs, apps that you use
frequently before they are used, in fact during loading.

My thread was and is on paging. Paging has been used for many a year and on
many an OS.

I learned something thanks.

Bob
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you