-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Moderators - CleanUp! group - join here -

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:35:06 -0800

Hi Don,
it is a Yahoo support group for the users if CleanUp!

A very good free cleaning utility for all versions of Windows.
http://cleanup.stevengould.org/

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/8/2005 at 9:08 PM Don wrote:

What is the CleanUp! group?
---

Do YOU want a gmail account?  Ask me for an invitation.