-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Missing Explorer in WinMe

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 04:22:03 -0600

Right click on an empty spot on your desktop.
Select New - Shortcut
Browse to or type C:\windows\explorer.exe under Command Line
Click Next and Assign a name like
"Windows Explorer"

Now you should have the active icon on your desktop and
you can copy it or move it wherever you want.

Or am I making this too simple?

Good :Luck

Don