-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MajorGeeks list of recommended Freeware

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 17:48:27 -0500

Here it is:  http://www.majorgeeks.com:80/Particle_Fury_d158.html
I thought maybe it was just another weird problem with my computer but then
discovered that I could get there (and stay there) just fine with the link
you gave us.  It was odd that the page came up just fine with the green
background and all but, before I could finish reading about the app, I got
the message that IE could not open this page, then I got the white page.
Sandi