-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Major trouble with OE... Free Registry Cleaners

  • From: "Scott" <millop69@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:18:33 -0700

Hi Marc. Here are a couple of links to registry cleaners that I use. They
are FREE for personal use.
#1 is called Regseeker and can be found here;
http://www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm

# 2 is called Reg ScrupXP and can be found here;

Hope these help all who try them. I have used both for some time and have
had no problems yet.
Have a great day, Scott.

I , follow your suggestion, uploaded 3 registry cleaner program, with
limited use each and running all the 3 one after the other, it appears my OE
is working all right for now....
I'm now loocking for a good FREE registry cleaner, if someone have any
suggestion your welcome !
All my thanks to all the others who try to helph me !
BIGMARC