-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Maintaining a Drive Letter (So it does not change everytime you start your computer). Who knows HOW to do this???????????????

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 01:12:45 -0400

Rose,
    MS describes how to use a script to assign and retain drive letter
assignments.  The coding you would need to use is about 3/4 of the way down
the page.  I'm not a programmer, so I would probably not be of much help in
debugging anything you come up with using it.  Still, this might be the only
way to do it without a dedicated program (which, so far, I have been
unsuccessful in locating).  I can't imagine why am app like this doesn't
seem to exist.

GMan