-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail from you guys

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:16:18 -0700

Mine right now is upload 168 kbps and download is 2.1Mbps.
Usually my upload speed is 275 to 750 but right now there must
be some yahoo uploading a lot.

New radio I just had put on my roof is giving me faster speed.

I live in a city with 700 people with no stop lights so I guess
you could call this area remote.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com

Steve, I just tried both sites.  cnet would not let me enter my
zip code for
some odd reason.  I could enter everything else but that.  I
went to wugnet
and found my speed to be 103 Kbps for downloads and 99.1 Kbps
for uploads.
Sandi