-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail Retrieval

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:30:39 -0600

Glo, I last used Web2Mail about 5 years ago when I was at my sons home
recovering from surgery.  I could read my mail that was on the server at
home but the mail I sent to people using Web2Mail never reached them.  I am
pretty sure there are other programs out there as I have seen them
advertised but I don't know what they are.  Probably not free.  I would
google it but I am not sure what to put in the search box!
Sandi